Gypsum Filler 25 Kg Italtex
14 People watching this product now!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Its ideal for jointing gypsum boards together with fibre tape.
- Used to skim over or smoothen walls and ceilings before painting
- The surface should be cleaned of dust and imperfections.
- Store in a cool dry place and should be used within 6 months from the date of manufacture
- Use 120# or 240# sand paper to sand the applied surface after it is dried before painting.
- The thickness of the application should be 1.00mm and 1 kg of filler should cover 1.0spuare meter of surface.
- Applying two coats is enough for painting and the second coat should be applied after the first coat is dried.
- Mixing ratio with water is: Gypsum Wall Filler: Water=1:0.5.After mixing wait for 5 minutes and its ready for use.
- When the base surface is too dry, spray some clean water before applying The Gypsum Wall Filler.
- It should be used within 4 hours after mixing into paste.