Gypsum Cornice Fiber material
- Cornice is a decorative mould that is fitted along the top edges between the walls and ceilings of a room. It is fitted using cove adhesive spread along the full length of the cove top and bottom.
- Cornice is made from a gypsum plaster core encased in a white paper lining and is a great way to enhance the appearance of any room.
- Cornices can also be used to conceal any surface cracks or settlement cracks where wall and ceiling joints meet.
- Cornice has the same function but is usually more decorative and detailed Gypsum products have excellent insulation properties both thermal and acoustic and can offer very good passive fire protection, moisture resistance, impact resistance and vapor control when used in combination with the right systems.
- Gypsum cornices come in various different designs and sizes.
There are no reviews yet.